Welcome to the Website of the
Bern Center for Precision Medicine
The Bern Center for Precision Medicine (BCPM) and its members create a robust precision medicine approach to treating patients in health and disease:
- The center was officially founded on May 20, 2019.
- Seven pilot projects were selected for funding from the 1st pilot project call, eight pilot projects from the 2nd project call and six winning projects from the Covid-19/SARS-CoV-2 project call.
- 5 winning projects for Young Investigators were announced in November 2021.
- 6 winning projects in Cancer Research were selected and announced in June 2022.
- Currently, more than 100 members have joined the center, among them important precision medicine platforms such as genomics, biobank, etc.