The Bern Center for Precision Medicine is headed by the Executive Board (Zentrumsleitung):
BCPM Executive Board members:
- Prof. Dr. Mark Rubin: Director of the Department for Biomedical Research (DBMR) and head of the management board. Prof Rubin was the founding director of the Englander Institute for Precision Medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine and co-leader of the All of Us program (U.S. National Precision Medicine Program) for New York City before being recruited to Bern
- Prof Dr. Carlo Largiadèr: Vice Director of the Institute of Clinical Chemistry at the Inselspital; Bern University Hospital
- Prof. Dr. Christiane Zweier: Director, Department of Human Genetics, Inselspital, Bern University Hospital
- PD Dr. Rémy Bruggmann: Head of the Interfaculty Bioinformatics Unit
- Dr. Dominique Furrer, Head of Product Line L&F, Insel Data Science Center (IDSC), Inselspital, Bern University Hospital
- Prof. Dr. med. vet. Sven Rottenberg: Director, Institute of Animal Pathology, Vetsuisse, University of Bern
- Prof. Dr. Inti Zlobec, Head of Digital Pathology, Institute of Pathology, University of Bern
As the BCPM has been founded as a virtual center without own buildings or laboratories, it is operated by two persons:
- Timo Staub (Chief Operating Officer, COO)
- Claudia Requeta (Project Leader).
- +41 31 632 95 45
- +41 31 684 48 99
- +41 31 632 44 69
- +41 31 684 23 95
- +41 31 632 87 55
- +41 31 632 94 94
- Name / Titel
- Timo Staub
- Chief Operating Officer, COO.
Contact person for Quality Assurance and Sustainability.
- +41 31 684 04 39
- Name / Titel
- Claudia Requeta
- Administration / Project leader.
Contact person for Equal Opportunities
- +41 31 684 04 50
Past Executive Board members
- +41 31 632 33 02
- +41 31 684 84 33
- +41 31 684 23 26
- +41 31 684 35 07