The Bern Center for Precision Medicine is headed by the management board (Zentrumsleitung). Members are:
- Prof. Dr. Mark Rubin: Director of the Department for Biomedical Resaearch (DBMR) and head of the management board. Prof Rubin was the founding director of the Englander Institute for Precision Medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine and co-leader of the All of Us program (U.S. National Precision Medicine Program) for New York City before being recruited to Bern.
- Prof. Dr. Claudia Kühni: Head of a research group at the Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine (ISPM).
- Prof. Dr. Tosso Leeb: Head of the Institute of Genetics at the Vetsuisse Faculty.
- Prof Dr. Carlo Largiadèr: Vice Director of the Institute of Clinical Chemistry at the Inselspital; Bern university hospital.
- Dr. Rémy Bruggmann: Head of the Interfaculty Bioinformatics Unit.
As the BCPM has been founded as a virtual center without own buildings or laboratories, it is operated by two persons:
- Timo Staub (Chief Operating Officer, COO)
- Claudia Requeta (Project Leader).